At Om Engineers we don't divide course in number
of hours, new topic is not started unless or until each student is confident
of previous one. We have a team of dedicated professionals who can train you
Ours is the only training center in India where we provide training in CAD CAM
& CNC technologies in front of 4-axis CNC vertical machining center (VMC) and
We train people using latest technologies in machines and software, designing
models and NC codes to run the CNC machines using softwares like Unigraphics
We are no.1 in industrial training in CAD CAM related field in Mumbai India.
Over a period of time we have organized our setup to run parallely with
institute which gives maximum practical experience to it's students.
For any main stream software, our syllabus includes.
- Creating 2D objects.
- Creating and orienting sketches.
- Understanding constrains.
- Inserting design features like EXTRUDE &
- Using detailed features like EDGE BLEND &
- Creating Identical instances.
- Creating surface.
- Creating complex shape with SWEEP & MESH.
- Creating sheets in 1st and 3rd angle
- Inserting Isometric and Orthographic views
- Creating Projected & Detailed view
- Creating sectional view
- Dimensioning & labeling drawing and
- Preparing Bill of Material (BOM)
- Understanding the concept of assembly
- Inserting multiple component.
- Creating master and sub-assembly.
- Defining mating condition between parts.
- Creating array and mirror assembly.
- Checking collision between components.
- Parting line extraction.
- Generation of parting surface.
- Core cavity extraction.
- Mould assembly.
- Assigning material and inserting
light to model.
- Putting special effects and
- creating realistic image.
- Creating animation & exporting
it as mpg video for general viewing.
- Orienting machine coordinate
- Setting up job.
- General machining concept.
- Creating different types of
- Making 2D toolpath.
- Creating 3D surface toolpath.
- Toolpath verification.
- Generation of NC codes.
- Transfering the codes to
| Home | About us
Services | Course |
copyright © omcam